Knowing When It’s Time to Make the Move to a Senior Living Community

When to Move to a Senior Living Community

100% of us would like to live our lives independently in our own home until the day we breathe our last. However, according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human services, only 30% of us will know that reality. The other 70% will spend time in a senior living community of some kind. But how do we know it’s time to make such a move? We discuss that question and more in this wek’s blog.