Picture yourself volunteering
Volunteering is at the heart of our mission to share God’s love. At Luther Manor, more than 200 volunteers help make life better for older adults every day. We would love for you to be a part of this very special group of people.
As you use your time and talents to bring joy and comfort to others, you’ll benefit, too, by making friends, learning new things, and staying active and involved. You’ll teach others your skills, hear residents’ extraordinary life stories and feel connected to those around you all while doing the greater good.
Choose from a variety of volunteer opportunities:
- Special events and field trip escort
- Life enrichment program and activities partner
- Coffee cart host
- Ice cream parlor server
- Den of Antiquity resale shop clerk
- Convenience store cashier
- Caring companion visits
- Hospice companion and complementary care therapy
- Pet therapy visits
- Internal transportation services
- Student service learning volunteer program