Easy access to onsite health services
At Luther Manor, we offer a variety of health services onsite. As a resident, you have easy access to it all. Whether you’re recovering from an illness or injury, need support managing a chronic condition or require long-term nursing care, it’s comforting to know that great care is nearby and provided by experienced, knowledgeable experts.
Open to everyone
Our rehabilitation therapies, skilled nursing care and hospice care are open to everyone, including those who are not residents of Luther Manor. Please let us know if we can help you or your loved one on the road to feeling better.
Skilled Nursing Care
At Luther Manor, your comfort, health and well-being are our highest priorities. We’ve partnered with Froedtert Hospital to bring exceptional medical staff to our HealthCare Center, including Dr. Ismail Quryshi, who serves as medical director, and Katie Lammi, who provides primary care as nurse practitioner.
Our dedicated team of highly trained medical professionals, nurses and caregivers work together with you, your doctors and your family to provide attentive, around-the-clock care tailored to your needs and preferences. We invite you to come see firsthand what sets us apart from other skilled nursing care centers in Wauwatosa and the surrounding area.
- 24/7 nursing care
- Open to everyone 18 and older
- Private and shared rooms
- In-house physician on staff 5 days a week
- Rehabilitation therapies available
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Onsite ECG diagnostic testing read by a cardiologist
- Onsite lab testing
- DNA testing available to help tailor medications
Your bridge from hospital to home
When you’re on the road to recovery, you deserve a team that understands your unique needs. At Luther Manor’s Transitional Care Rehabilitation Center, our team specializes in rehabilitation therapies that offer better outcomes for today’s seniors. Their custom approach helps you get back to your life as quickly as possible.
Delivering advanced care
Through our partner, Integrated Rehab Consultants (IRC), our team includes a physiatrist, a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating people with injuries to their bones, muscles, ligaments or nervous system. We’ve also partnered with Symbria to create rehabilitation solutions that promote outstanding results.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respiratory therapy
- Stroke and other neurological rehabilitation
- Specialized nursing care and therapies for spinal cord injuries
- Lymphedema therapy
- Prehab and injury prevention therapies
- Post-rehab wellness
- Admissions accepted 24/7
- Specializing in senior care
- Private suite with cable TV, WiFi, phone and private bathroom
- Delicious dining with in-room meal service available
- Health clinic services available, including dentistry and podiatry services
- Onsite ECG diagnostic testing read by a cardiologist (i-STAT machine)
- Onsite lab testing
- Onsite PT/INR testing to detect bleeding and clotting disorders
- Certified wound care nurse (CWCN) on staff
- Personal laundry service
- Open visiting hours for family and friends
- Pet visitation hours
Comfort and compassion at the end of life
An end of life journey is an emotional one for you and your family. At Luther Manor Hospice, we’re honored to be by your side, lending strength, hope and compassion. Grounded in faith, we’re here to help you make your journey as peaceful and meaningful as possible.
We focus on whatever matters most to you, your comfort and dignity, your goals and wishes, and your spirituality. In hospice care, we serve you as well as your family and friends.
- Have a serious illness or health condition.
- Are expected to live six months or less, if the disease runs its normal course.
- Are seeking comfort not a cure.
- We come to you. You can receive hospice care wherever you call home as well as on the Luther Manor Campus.
- We care for everyone. As a nonprofit, Luther Manor Hospice offers care and support to all people regardless of age, nationality, culture, religious affiliation or immigration status. If you or someone you love is facing a serious illness, please give us a call.
- We honor veterans. Luther Manor Hospice is a proud partner of the We Honor Veterans program. Our staff is specially trained to care for veterans’ special needs at the end of life.
- Most health insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, cover the majority of hospice care costs.
- You don’t need health insurance to receive care. We serve anyone who needs us, even if you cannot pay.
- From the time of the referral to admission is 1 to 4 hours.
- Luther Manor hospice offers four levels of care.
- Routine home care
- Short-term respite
- General inpatient care
- Crisis care
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Reiki Massage
When you’re ready to learn more, call us at 414.847.3041.
Affordable guest suites start at just $79 a night
At Luther Manor, we offer comfortable, high-quality guest suites in the heart of our community for far less than you would pay at a hotel. Our suites are open to friends, family and guests of Luther Manor residents, traveling medical staff, seniors visiting the local area, as well as those who are curious about what it would be like to live at Luther Manor.
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom guest suites available
- Up to two full bathrooms in some suites
- 370 to 1,100 square feet
- $79 to $129 a night, depending on size and style
Whether you’re here for a night or two, a week, a month or more, you’re sure to enjoy a comfortable stay in our fully appointed guest suites.
Guest Suite Amenities
- Kitchen or kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, toaster, silverware and drinkware
- Alarm clock
- Shampoo and soap (starter supply)
- Toilet paper (starter supply)
- Paper towels (starter supply)
- Lovely views of our park-like community
For more information and floor plans, call us at 414.323.6937 or send us an email at [email protected]. *Guest Suites not available at River Oaks*