Assisted Living in Wauwatosa, WI
The Courtyards at Luther Manor
Connected to the main Luther Manor campus and part of our Life Plan continuum of care, The Courtyards provides a higher level of assistance and support when you need it. In your private apartment, you receive care tailored to your needs, from help with bathing and dressing to medication management and more, all while staying connected to our large, vibrant community of friends and neighbors.
An array of activities and amenities make it easy to socialize, participate in your favorite pastimes and take care of everyday errands. Our chef rotates the menu often to ensure fresh, seasonal choices. Additional restaurants onsite provide even more options to satisfy your taste buds.
Exceptional Peace of Mind
As an extension of Luther Manor, residents of The Courtyards have access to our well-equipped Health Care Center with its added medical personnel, diagnostic testing and labs. The center operates in partnership with Froedtert Hospital, Dr. Ismail Quryshi and nurse practitioner Katie Lammi.
Plus, our dedicated patient care liaison works closely with you, your family and our staff to make sure your needs and special requests are met. It all adds up to an extra level of support and care not typically available at most assisted living communities.
An Ideal Choice for Couples
The Courtyards at Luther Manor ensures that if one person ever needs a greater amount of care, it’s available onsite, while their spouse is close by in an independent apartment. Since The Courtyards is just minutes from the greater Milwaukee area, the city’s cultural and recreational opportunities continue to be within comfortable reach.
Respite Care for Families
For families who need a break from caring for a loved one, we offer respite care assisted living in a private studio. Available for 7 to 28 days, our respite care program provides trusted care and support for your loved one in a secure, stimulating setting. While they make friends and try new activities, you get the break you need and deserve.
- 24-hour, onsite nursing staff
- Three meals a day with chef-designed menu rotating often
- Utilities (except phone)
- Basic cable TV
- Daily medical monitoring
- Medication administration
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Daily reminders for and help getting to meals and social activities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Towel and linen service
- Access to onsite laundry facilities
- In-unit emergency response system
- Social services
- Pastoral care
- Life enrichment opportunities and day trips
- Regularly scheduled transportation to area shopping, dining and special activities
- Restaurant-style dining venues
- Old-fashioned ice cream parlor
- Little Shoppe for Sundries
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Computer center with internet access
- Hair salon
- Banking services
- Onsite health clinic
- Easy access to onsite health care center and its additional medical personnel and equipment
- Transportation to medical appointments (for a fee)
- Musical programs
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Cards and games
- Holiday celebrations
- Worship services
170 square feet
Starting at $161 per day
1 bedroom, 1 bath
340 square feet
Starting at $197 per day