Assisted Living in Mequon, WI
Luther Manor at River Oaks
Luther Manor at River Oaks is a boutique-style assisted living community nestled in a scenic wooded area overlooking the Milwaukee River. With just 16 residents, our staff knows you, your preferences and your family, and has the time and ability to provide truly personalized care and attention. Our small size also means you’re a part of a relaxed, close-knit group of friends and neighbors who feel a lot like an extended family.
Our ranch-style design features a cozy atmosphere reminiscent of a family home. Inside, you’ll find a large open area for socializing and dining. Around back, a three-seasons deck offers picturesque views of the woods and river while a front deck provides sunshine, fresh air and people-watching.
Catering to Your Needs
At River Oaks, our highly trained staff provides help with bathing and dressing, medication management and more in the comfort and privacy of your own studio suite with full bath. Here, it’s all about choices. We adapt and change to meet your needs with flexible services that put you first. You’ll even find a wide variety of floor plans. With each one furnished and decorated to a resident’s taste, our community feels as unique and personal as the care we provide.
Respite Care for Families
For families who need a break from caring for a loved one, we offer respite care assisted living in a private studio. Available for 7 to 28 days, our respite care program provides trusted care and support for your loved one in a secure, stimulating setting. While they make friends and try new activities, you get the break you need and deserve.
- 24-hour onsite care
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Utilities (except phone)
- Basic cable TV
- Daily medical monitoring
- Medication administration
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Daily reminders for and help getting to meals and social activities
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Emergency call light system
- Pastoral care
- Life enrichment opportunities and day trips
- Home-style dining
- Scenic outdoor setting with two decks and a walking trail
- Comfortable common areas, including kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace
- Onsite hair salon
- Transportation to medical appointments (for a fee)
- Musical programs
- Interactive kitchen, chef cooking with residents
- Fitness and wellness classes
- Cards and games
- Holiday celebrations
- Worship services