The highest priority at Luther Manor continues to be the well-being of our residents and staff. In response to updates and direction from the CDC, CMS and DHS, the following visitor restrictions apply:
All non-essential visitors are prohibited from entering the campus.
Essential visitors who provide care for residents such as Home Health Care, Hospice, Personal Care, and other medical professionals are allowed to enter following a successful screening, including a temperature check. Once screened they are now required to wear a mask while on campus. Luther Manor will provide masks.
Families having loved ones on Hospice who are in an imminent condition are allowed to visit under the following conditions:
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Only 2 visitors are allowed at a time.
- Those waiting cannot wait inside the building.
- Each visitor must be successfully pass a screening process for symptoms including a temperature check, which must be below 99.5.
- Anyone allowed to visit are required to wear a mask while on campus including during the visit. Luther Manor will provide masks.
- Visitors must restrict their movement on the campus to the resident’s room.