Did You Know?
- 1 in 3 adults 65+ fall 200% below the federal poverty level
- 6 in 10 of them will need long-term care at some point
- Public assistance only covers 45-65% of the cost of their care, leaving a significant gap!
These same adults often end up in substandard senior facilities with poor to no care. Their health deteriorates more quickly, leaving them abandoned, alone & destitute at the end of their life.
What We’re Doing!
In 60+ years, no resident has been asked to leave Luther Manor due to their inability to pay because:
- The Luther Manor Foundation bridges the gap between public assistance & the actual cost of care, providing $5 million dollars in unreimbursed charity care in 2021
You Can Help!
Without donors like you, the Luther Manor Foundation wouldn’t exist & the support needed to provide compassionate care isn’t available. Would you consider:
- Making a one-time gift or establishing an ongoing gift?
- Including the Luther Manor Foundation as part of your planned giving?