Join Our Team
At Luther Manor, we’re always looking for dedicated employees who are eager to make a positive difference in the lives of older adults every day. We know that it takes talented, dependable people to serve residents and their families in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee and the surrounding area. We appreciate and value your hard work. We invite you to browse our job listings and apply for a place on our amazing team.
We’re Certified as a
Great Place to Work™!
Luther Manor has earned “Great Workplace” certification from the independent analysts at Great Place to Work™. The award is based on extensive anonymous surveys of employees. When asked to rank Luther Manor on trust, pride and camaraderie in the workplace, 85% of employees said, “My work has special meaning. This is not just a job.”
Employee satisfaction is extremely important to us.
We work hard to create an enjoyable working atmosphere and provide competitive salaries and generous benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and we proudly promote diversity in our workplace.
- Choice of Three Health Insurance Plans
- Choice of Two Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Basic Life Insurance Premiums
- Paid Time Off
- 403b Retirement Plan
- WisCaregiver Career Partner
- Online Training & CEUs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program Benefits
- Discount Programs
- ATM, Convenience Stores and Ice Cream Parlor
“Luther Manor has given me the ability to have many different experiences working in patient care, as well as opportunities for career growth. It is such a nice place to work being surrounded by wonderful people. It feels like you’re at home.” – Dulce D., RN Manager
- Compassion – Caring about and engaging others with empathy, kindness and patience
- Accountability – Taking responsibility for our actions individually and as a team
- Respect – Treating one another with high regard, appreciation and dignity
- Everyone Matters – Recognizing that our residents, their families, our staff, volunteers and donors are all vital to our mission
- Service to God – Using our time and talents to faithfully share God’s love with grace and goodwill
Share God’s love by enriching the lives of older adults
Luther Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran’ status, disability or genetic information.